Please check out these links for more information.
- Friends General Conference “Friends General Conference provides services and resources for individual Friends, meetings, and people interested in the Quaker way.”
- New York Yearly Meeting “A gathering of Quaker meetings (congregations) in New York State, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut.”
- Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) ” A Quaker lobby in the public interest. We are Quakers and friends working for public policy change on Capitol Hill.”
- American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) “A Quaker organization that promotes lasting peace with justice, as a practical expression of faith in action.”
- Friends Journal “Serving the Quaker community and the wider community of spiritual seekers through the publication of articles, poetry, letters, art, and news that convey the contemporary experience of Friends.”
- Powell House “Quaker conference and retreat center in New York”
- Mohawk Valley Lyme Support Group “Lyme and tick borne disease information source for the Greater Mohawk Valley in Central New York State.” They also have a Facebook page.
- Quaker Exploration and Discourse Days (QuED) “QuED Days are designed as a series of opportunities for the sharing of Spirit-led ministry, along with the chance for informal connection, conversation, and fellowship.”